Tyler on Fri, 3 Oct 2008 13:22:32 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Let's make Black Corp business more transparent.

Hmm, I don't mind, although I think it's rather silly to use the semidefined
term "thread".

Just one thing: Was it intentional that you added a " (double quote) mark
after the 'FOR' in the last sentence? If I didn't know better, I'd say you
were sneaking in a hidden change. Now we'll have to go two days before we
can fix it, since there is no way to change your vote. I would submit a
Motion presently, but I'll do it in another thread so as not to confuse
anyone as to its validity.

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 9:16 PM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I Vote FOR 0x44's Motion in Black Corporation.
>
> Billy Pilgrim
>
> On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 11:12 PM, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Jamie Dallaire wrote:
> > > Ohhhh... so if I post a motion in a message thread that already
> contains
> > one, this is invalid?
> > >
> > Correct, it cleans up the motions and makes them easier to locate for
> > whomever is responsible for them (and me!).
> >
> > --
> > --
> > 0x44;

 -Tyler