Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 1 Oct 2008 23:14:21 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Changes mean Changes

On behalf of Black Corporation, as its Chamberlain, I transfer m62 to Billy
Pilgrim.

Note that Company Income (what we've been calling Budget) was m250, rather
than m200, for nweek 148. That's m200 in from proposals, m100 in from 0x44,
and m50 out to Wooble.

I was going to just transfer m12 back to Black Corp (so that we have an even
900) and vote for the current motion, BUT: I think that would screw us up
for next budget in that we'd have income that wasn't tabulated, and yet be
responsible for handing out that mack to ourselves.

So:

I Vote AGAINST the only Motion, submitted by Ty-Guy6, in Black Corporation.

I Submit the following Motion in Black Corporation:
{
Dividend m296 to each member of Black Corporation.
Install Ty-Guy6 to the Office of Figurehead.
}

I Vote FOR my own Motion in Black Corporation.

Billy Pilgrim