Jay Campbell on Wed, 1 Oct 2008 17:23:17 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Changes mean Changes

I join the Contract "Black Corporation".

[ I don't know how I wound up being a sockholder but not a member of
that contract nor a voting sockholder. ]

[ Is there anything else in the way of being a voting black sockholder? ]