Phil Ulrich on Thu, 25 Sep 2008 16:33:56 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] OCB Consultation

I answer NO on this consultation.

Reasoning: What happens in Agora stays in Agora (I hope). Technically
my answer should be "maybe," since

1. The OCB is an Outsider and a Player,
2. A Player is an Outsider who has consents to be governed by the
rules of B Nomic (and by the token of the same rule, the Beast
implicitly consents),
3. An Outsider is a Game Object representing the projection of an
External Force; however
4. There is no evidence to sustain the allegations of being a
projection of Agora's Beast, Monster, or What-Have-You.

Citing lack of evidence to indicate otherwise, I answer that NO, the
OCB is not being Played by Agora's Beast.