Tyler on Mon, 22 Sep 2008 12:41:58 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Ministries

I support the quoted change in the motnw.

Now for Black Corp business only:

The way I see it, giving 125% of the Minister's proper reward signifies that
Black Corp owes that 25% reward to people who act through it. Why does Black
Corp want people to act through it? It is, as you said, a hassle. If you
want Black Corp to reward people, reward those who keep its page updated,
those who improve it, and especially those who earn Black Proposal mack for
it. It's all about the money, not the Ministries.

I would post a motion at this point, but I'm not really sure how Black Corp
should be fixed, I just know it should be. Somehow we have to get the money
to the members and yet not let people who didn't earn it get it. If we made
it so the members got money at some fixed time, it would be too easy to
become a member, get the money, and leave. We need some way to make sure the
members are loyal to Black Corp, i.e., they will only paint proposals Black.
Maybe a 'good standing' system?

I suggest we remove the Office of Taskmaster entirely, and remove the reward
for delegated Ministries. If you agree, someone should write something up to
do just that.

 -Tyler