Tyler on Fri, 19 Sep 2008 18:01:30 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] To Do List (and CHALLENGES)

Oops, you did update the rule about Minister removal. (It shows in
the individual rule's history, but not in the overall page's history, which
was where I looked.) But I still can't find the Criminal rule that we voted
back in.

--
 -Tyler