Charles Schaefer on Fri, 19 Sep 2008 15:03:41 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] To Do List (and CHALLENGES)

I have updated my Public Displays to address the issues raised in the
challenges made by Ty-Guy6, with the exception of his assertion that there
was an oracularity changing the rule about transactions. I could not find
one (I easily found the one changing the usurpation rule).

2008/9/19, Tyler <wisety@xxxxxxxxx>:

> So, I did my parts. I'm guessing that others haven't done
> theirs, so they are open to be Usurped.

In just under two hours, when the fourth rday ends.

I challenge the MoM's public display:
My ministerial reward values should all have been reset to 100 at the
beginning of the week, according to rule 4E48.