Jamie Dallaire on Sun, 14 Sep 2008 21:58:01 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Stop Clock for Ministry Business

I think only a few significant things have happened since the game went sort
of dormant a couple weeks ago. e.g. for the MoSociety which is what I tend
to notice the most, probably only 2 or 3 minor changes to make and reflect
current gamestate. Probably not that much more on other ministries, except
maybe business has more I guess.

One major issue, however, is the clock. IIRC (but I may be wrong), if Wooble
was a Player all along, then he started the clock a while back and never
stopped it when Ty-Guy (our other possible MoM, if Wooble did in fact quit)
stopped it on nday 4. Meaning to sew that up we'd need to start the clock in
the ty-guy universe but not in the wooble one, and let 5 days elapse. I
think no consulation was ever answered (again, may be wrong), and thus, no
oracularity, in the wooble-is-a-player-verse, so I don't really know that we
have any particular valid gamestate. Emergency???

It's not like it would really slow down gameplay...

BP