Geoffrey Spear on Mon, 8 Sep 2008 12:00:47 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] corporate motions

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 4:24 PM, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I post the following Motions for each of the Brown, Burnt Sienna,
> Beige, and Burgundy Corporations:
>
> {{
> Authorize the CEO to cause the corporation to become a party to the
> Internomic Investment Bank.
> }}
>
> {{
> Amend the Articles of Incorporation to replace part 3 with:
>
> 3. Any Voting Sockholder may attempt to amend this contract by posting
> a Motion by announcement. The Motion is a Game Document and should
> specify a list of Contract Actions. Each Voting Sockholder may vote
> FOR, AGAINST, or ABSTAIN on this contract's Motions. The number of
> votes cast by a Voting Sockholder who votes is equal to the number of
> XXX socks they hold when the Motion is resolved. After two full rdays,
> or if at any time a number of votes greater than one half the total
> number of existing XXX socks has been cast, the Voting Sockholder who
> initiated the Motion or the CEO may resolve that Motion.  When a
> Motion is resolved if the total number of FOR votes is greater than
> the number of AGAINST votes the changes described in the Motion are
> enacted.
>
> }}

I resolve these motions.  They all passed.

As CEO of the Brown, Burnt Sienna, Beige, and Burgundy Corporations, I
cause each of them to join the Internomic Investment Bank.  This
message serves to announce the change in membership.

--
Wooble