Tyler on Thu, 28 Aug 2008 13:24:30 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Consultation on my playerhood, take 4 or 5 or something

Claim: I believe Billy Pilgrim's answer (and Oracularity) to be Consistent.
/* Now everything can work out OK, just so long as Wooble doesn't assign it
to somebody who Answers that he is not a Player. Whoa, did I say that out
loud? Mmmph! Please, Wooble, save the sanity of the B Nomic Universe! */

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 12:51 AM, Jamie Dallaire
<bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Oh yeah, and I guess that means the clock gets set back a day too. And what
> I just said about no paradox is wrong I now think, since we're pretending
> the transaction didn't happen. OK I'm going to bed I don't know what I'm
> talking about anymore. good night.
>
> On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 3:46 AM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx
> >wrote:
>
> > OK so I think there's no paradox, really. If wooble wasn't a Player then
> he
> > will just be reinstated when the oracularity takes effect, and Black was
> > legitimately the MoQ already.
> >
> > On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 3:45 AM, Jamie Dallaire <
> bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:
> >
> >> Oh and so we don't forget, this also means that the Reward for the MoM
> is
> >> m80. Wooble may or may not be MoQ, who knows. Better he just vacate it
> and
> >> Black grabs it at m100.

-Tyler