Tyler on Sun, 24 Aug 2008 23:02:07 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Voting FOR 2 'officer' motions

Perfect. That's just what was needed. Everything has been resolved, almost.
(see below)

I just noticed a little mistake I made in that paragraph 3 addition. Those
automatically passed motions are not necessarily resolved, and so they may
become failed after 6 rdays still. I post, and vote FOR on, the following
Motion for the Articles of Incorporation of Black Corporation:

{ Title: Fix Paragraph 3 Bug

Amend paragraph 3 to read (changed text in *bold*): 3. Any Voting Sockholder
may attempt to amend this contract by posting a Motion by announcement. The
Motion is a Game Document and should specify a list of Contract Actions.
Each Voting Sockholder may cast a single vote FOR, AGAINST, or ABSTAIN on
this contract's Motions. After two full rdays, the Voting Sockholder who
initiated the Motion may resolve that Motion. If a Motion is not resolved in
six full rdays after it is announced it automatically fails. When a Motion
is resolved if the total number of FOR votes is greater than the number of
AGAINST votes the changes described in the Motion are enacted. If at any
time all Voting Sockholders have voted FOR a Motion, and it has not failed,
it *is automatically resolved*.
}
On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 10:45 PM, Jamie Dallaire
<bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I'm a little fuzzy about precisely what has occured with Black Corporation
> motions and my attempt to pay myself for the socks... Especially since I
> don't think, concerning that attempt, that we can just "call it a
> motion"...
> so, since I am now the Chamberlain, I do the following which should make it
> moot:
>
> I vote FOR all motions in the Black Corporation.
>
> BEGIN TRANSACTION
> Assertion: Black Corporation has not transferred any macks to Billy Pilgrim
> within the past 6 rdays.
> Action: As Chamberlain, acting on behalf of the Black Corporation, I
> transfer (that is, the Black Corporation transfers) m200 to Billy Pilgrim.
> END TRANSACTION
>
> Billy Pilgrim
>

> On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 1:39 AM, Tyler <wisety@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > I vote FOR my motion to install the two of us to office. It automatically
> > passes.
> > I vote FOR my motion "Limit Officers." Now you vote for it.
> >
> > --
> >  -Tyler

 -Tyler