Tyler on Sun, 24 Aug 2008 00:56:39 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Challenge Business Display

I challenge Charles' Ministry of Business Public Display. (All the
other PD's are looking pretty good.) Here's what's wrong:

Black Corporation has a new Contract, with one change made to it already.
Namely, that motions can be passed by unanimous vote.
Black Corporation also has 1 Black Sock, and 400 macks plus the macks for
the passing black proposals. (This is because Billy P. sold 2 socks to it
and I bought one) I'm including this because it is on the same page as the
PD, but it's not technically a required part of this PD, according to the
rules.

--
 -Tyler