Tyler on Fri, 22 Aug 2008 23:38:41 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Limit Black's Officers Motion

Since *I didn't vote us in yet*, you can't *officially* give yourself m200
without my vote. But we'll call the mack transfer a motion and I vote FOR,
(I'll assume you do too,) so it automatically passes. (again, assuming we're
the only members) I'm not planning on voting for my motion on officials
until the bill passes to allow us to make them less powerful. Since I expect
it to pass, I submit the following motion for Black Corporation (I don't
vote for it yet.):

{{ Title: Limit Officers

Motion: Add to paragraph 5 the following text in *bold*:

5. The three Officers of the Black Corporation are the Taskmaster, the
Chamberlain, and the Figurehead. No Player may hold more than one Office
within the Black Corporation simultaneously. *The Officers are not
authorized to act in behalf of the Corporation unless this Contract or a
motion arising from it authorizes or obligates them to.* The Voting
Sockholders are responsible for ensuring this corporation fulfills it's
obligations by enabling its Officers to act on behalf of the corporation in
a manner specified in this contract. Officers may resign their Office by
announcement. Initially all Offices are vacant.
}}

On 8/21/08, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Oh yeah, and as Chamberlain of the Black Corporation, in payment for those
> 2
> Black Socks, I transfer m200 to Billy Pilgrim.
>
> On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 5:45 PM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx
> >wrote:
>
> > I'm not sure if anyone became a member in the past, though I doubt anyone
> > did. I'm pretty sure we're the only ones. But if anyone else did join at
> > some point, then the contract change did not kick them out.
> >

> > On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 4:53 PM, Tyler <wisety@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> >> I resolve the motion that adds to paragraph 3. It passes, 2:0. We two
> are
> >> the only members, I believe, (your automatic member change happened
> after
> >> the others bought their socks) so unanimity will work as long as nobody
> >> else
> >> joins. Did anyone else become a member before you changed the text? If
> >> not,
> >> we can do some quick changes as we wish.

> for
> >> the
> >> the

> speed