Geoffrey Spear on Tue, 19 Aug 2008 05:38:25 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Questioning

I gain the Ordained property, just because it's silly for the Oracle
to not be Ordained.

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 11:28 AM, Charles Schaefer
<chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I submit the following consultation:
> "At the time of submission of this consultation, was there a player named
> Ivan Hope?"
> Reasoning: I think the answer is an obvious no, but I'm hoping for some
> judicial activism to close the loophole now rather than waiting for Wooble'
> proposals, which would take at least 11 rdays before they take effect.
> Besides, the clock isn't even on yet.

I ZOT this consultation as being unworthy, and a month overdue.

On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 1:37 AM, Tyler Coleman <wisety@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I submit the following consultation:
> {{In the case of a paradox in following the rules (e.g. a rule cannot be
> followed, because it would be against a rule to do so) is there a
> rule-defined course of action?}}

This is Consultation #125.  I assign it to Priest Charles.

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 3:38 AM, Tyler <wisety@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I submit the following Consultation:
> {{ Is Charles currently the Minister of Law?
> Unbeliever: Charles
> Reasoning: Proposal 379, which passed, quote, "Set the Powers of 'Rule
> Powers and Precedence' and 'In Case of Emergency' to 1.
> Charles did not display these Powers, (as of the submission of
> this Consultation) but displayed that all rules were 1/2 (unless otherwise
> specified), on the Rules page.
> I submitted a transaction (August 16) that removed him from the MoL on
> August 18, on the condition that he had not fulfilled his obligation (and
> that he held the ministry).
> }}
> /* Let's see how far this will go. I'm guessing it goes FALSE. But the
> ball's in your court Charles. */

This is Consultation #126.  I assign it to Priest Billy Pilgrim.

--
Wooble