Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 18 Aug 2008 18:15:52 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Tweak,

Oh hey, that's right.

I transfer 2 Black Socks to the Black Corporation.

Ty, do you have any preference in terms of which of the 3 offices you want?
I'd be up for any, though we do need a Chamberlain and a Taskmaster wouldn't
hurt.

Anyone else?

BP