Tyler Coleman on Sat, 16 Aug 2008 02:32:06 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Spark

I will submit the following transaction after two rdays.
BEGIN TRANSACTION
Charles is the Minister of Law
Charles has not fulfilled his obligation (which he has according to rule
75) to maintain a Public Display of the current Powers of Rules.
I remove Charles from his ministry, the Ministry of Law, according to rule
53.
END TRANSACTION
/* I'm just getting a feel for this Nomic, testing my powers, having a
little fun. I mean no offense, but I think the game needs a little spark to
pull it out of the slump it's been in. */

--
-Tyler Coleman