ihope on Sat, 26 Jul 2008 09:39:49 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] At 00:01 UTC, I publish the following ballot and turn the clock on:

Oh, I'm not only a player at the moment but also rather monied? I vote:

> 469 (Remove): {{AGAINST}}
> 470 (Untitled Proposal (by MCTMike)): {{FOR}}
>  471 (Registration Reform): {{FOR}}
>  472 (Beat Inflation): {{AGAINST}}
>  473 (this isn't Neopets): {{AGAINST}}
This is Neopets, in fact.

>  474 (Field Matches Without The Field): {{FOR}}
>  475 (MinCorps): {{FOR}}
>  475 (MinCorps): {{FOR}}
>  475 (MinCorps): {{FOR}}
>  476 (No More Nth Round Ballots): {{It actually took longer than a moment for WALL-E to be loved a whole life long. Then again, being a robot, he apparently lived a lot longer than a whole life long, so I guess that probably makes up for it.}}
>  477 (Simplify Scoring): {{AGAINST}}
This introduces a grammatical error as well as making it so that a
proposal that both Passed and was ever Won doesn't give double points.

>  478 (Untitled Proposal (by Charles)): {{FOR}}

And no, I'm not going to pay off the Beast. I don't remember what Rule
he was going to Devour, but it doesn't sound necessary.

--Ivan Hope CXXVII