Charles Schaefer on Fri, 18 Jul 2008 08:28:55 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] 1000000 requests to join

2008/7/18, Lassi lassi_4290@xxxxxxxxxxx:

> Didn't ihope resign too? If so, he isn't a player anymore because his
> requests to become player after that were rejected.

I submit the following consultation:
"At the time of submission of this consultation, was there a player named
Ivan Hope?"
Reasoning: I think the answer is an obvious no, but I'm hoping for some
judicial activism to close the loophole now rather than waiting for Wooble'
proposals, which would take at least 11 rdays before they take effect.
Besides, the clock isn't even on yet.