ais523 on Thu, 17 Jul 2008 13:26:15 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] 1000000 requests to join

I perform the following transaction one million times:
BEGIN TRANSACTION
I request to become a Player, specifying "ais" followed by the number of
times I have performed this action previously as a uniquely identifying
name (i.e. ais523 if this is the 524th time I've performed it),
specifying {BobTHJ, Wooble, Ivan Hope, The Operantly Conditioned Beast}
as being responsible for my request to join the game.
END TRANSACTION
--
ais523