Hammond, Michael on Thu, 17 Jul 2008 08:42:24 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Rule Proposal

I propose the adoption of a new Public Holiday, to be described in the rules as follows.  I color this proposal Brick Red.

Wonko of the 8th nweek of an nyear is known as "Evacuation Day".  On Evacuation Day, all B Nomic business must be transacted in a Public Forum not hosted at Nomic.net.

One nweek prior to Evacuation Day, the Minister of Ministry must designate a Public Forum to be used during Evacuation Day.  This public forum must be different from the one used on the two prior Evacuation Days.

Any player who posts a message to the Evacuation Day Forum on Evacuation Day receives a Metric Bunch of Mackerel.  Any Player who posts a message to the Public Forum hosted on Nomic.Net is guilty of a Misdemeanor, subject to a fine of a Handful of Mackerel.