Jay Campbell on Fri, 11 Jul 2008 16:26:11 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Consultation #124 (was Re: Win!)

I judge this consultation TRUE - Wooble did not cease to be a player,
since B did in fact not dissolve into lawless chaos.

This is an attempt to follow the intent of Wooble's message of dismay:

> If we're going to accept this sort of idiotic "I say I do, therefore I
> do" stuff, what we do now is resign the game.  I do so.

Although "I do so" is found at the end, it is immediately following a
statement that the mere claim of an event does not cause it to happen.

If this judgment is in error, Wooble may (as a valid player) resign via
public forum.