Mike McGann on Mon, 30 Jun 2008 21:31:58 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Proposal: Call the Bluff

I submit the following Proposal titled "Call the Bluff":

{{
Amend Rule 4 by replacing the following:
{{
No restrictions may be placed on when a player may forfeit; any player may
forfeit the game at any time (regardless of any timekeeping device used in
the game).
}}
with
{{
No restrictions may be placed on when a player, other than Wooble, may
forfeit; any player may forfeit the game at any time (regardless of any
timekeeping device used in the game). Wooble may forfeit at any time, if and
only if, he submits a Game Document that contains the following text
repeated 65,535 times: "I am Wooble and being of sound mind and body, I
hearby declare that I forfeit the game"
}}
}}

- Hose