Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 30 Jun 2008 20:20:35 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Proposal: Remove Currency

I revise the Proposal entitled "Remove Currency" to read:
{
Repeal Rules 4E49 (Ministry Rewards), 4E33 (Currency), and 4E34 (Mackerel).

Destroy the B-Chess Field Match. [[it uses mackerel. if we pass this
proposal and want b-chess back, we can start a new modified version then.]]

Repeal Rule 4E81 (Legal Entities). [[a legal entity gets the right to own
devices, socks, and currency. none of that matters if this manages to
pass.]]

In Rule 4E74 (RPG), remove the text: "At the beginning of each nweek, the
Living, Active player who inflicted the least amount of damage to other
players during the previous nweek gains 100 mackerel. If multiple Living,
Active players share this distinction, the award is split equally between
them. Any remainder from the division is discarded."

In Rule 4E61 (DNA and Twins), remove the text: "If he changes from two
letters to a letter and a digit, he must pay m25; if he changes from a
letter and a digit to two digits, he must pay m52."

Dependencies: "Remove Devices" and "Remove the Rule of Law" and "Remove Sock
Market"

Set the Response Value of the Tricks named "Build Jackpot", "Devour", and
"Reward Jackpot" to 0.
}

Billy Pilgrim