Justin Ahmann on Wed, 25 Jun 2008 09:54:24 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Win!

I replace the text of Rule 4E26 with "CREAMPUFF".
At 16:50 on June 25, AD 2008, UTC, I create a new Rule entitled "Dictatorship", with the following text:
{
The Player named Codae may change the gamestate in any way, at any time.
}
I replace the text of Rule 4E26 with "No rule or game action may require or force any retroactive changes to the game state. It is, however, permissible, to create rules or perform otherwise-legal game actions that simulate retroactive changes to the game state.".
I repeal the Rule with the highest number.
What do we do now?
Codae