Charles Schaefer on Fri, 13 Jun 2008 15:40:57 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] A few actions

2008/6/13, Elliott Hird <penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> I perform all actions performable by announcement, sorted
> alphabetically, but with actions that would cause me to deregister
> being sorted alphabetically at the end.
>
> ehird

BEGIN TRANSACTION
Assertion: In the above-quoted message, ehird came to hold several
Ministries by performing the game actions nessesary to take them over.
(paying points, usurping, etc.)
Assertion: ehird's deregistration left these Ministries vacant.
Action: I take all vacant Ministries which I am legally allowed to by
announcement.
END TRANSACTION

Note: This may not include all Ministries. He could not legally
usurp Ministries in which the Ministers were his twins.

Question:
4E0 (#2) states: "The PEP who most recently held the Minister of Ministries
becomes the Emergency Coordinator."

Since 0x44 and ehird were not twins, I now hold the MetaMinistry. Does this
mean I become E.C. since I have held in more recently than 0x44? The
Emergency rule says that when enough PEPs are paranoid, "the following
Procedure happens". It never specifies that each element in the procedure
needs to happen in order. (so we can't assume that since 3 and 4 have
already happened we aren't allowed to go back to 2)