Hammond, Michael on Mon, 9 Jun 2008 07:14:39 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Update: OCB Trick: Retaliate

As no Objections have been submitted against this updated Trick Learning action, I will assert it has been Approved.

MCTMike

________________________________

From: spoon-business-bounces@xxxxxxxxx on behalf of Hammond, Michael
Sent: Thu 6/5/2008 12:44 PM
To: spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [s-b] Update: OCB Trick: Retaliate

I withdraw my eariler OCB trick proposal, and submit this one in its place:

<Game Action>

  I propose that the OCB shall learn a new Trick:

  Name: Retaliate
  Effect: If the OCB has the Hot Tomato, it Throws it to the Active Player who most recently Punished the OCB if legally allowed to do so.  Otherwise, the Active Player who most recently Punished the OCB loses one Hit Point.
  Response: 10
  Timing: Anytime

</Game Action>

MCTMike