Jay Campbell on Wed, 4 Jun 2008 22:57:59 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] What Rule does the Beast Threaten?

> We have a Jiffy to give the Beast a total of 600 macks...

That extortionist. I submit the following proposal, entitled Dividends:

{

There exists an Attribute called "Proposal Color" with a Scope of all
Pending or Open Proposals, a Range of {Blue, Black, Brown, Burnt Sienna,
Beige, Burgundy, Blank}, and a Default Value of Blank.

A Player may, as a Game Action, change the Proposal Color of a Pending
Proposal to a value of his choice. No Player may make more than one such
change per nday.

When a Proposal Passes, each Sock whose Sock Color is the same as the
Proposal's Proposal Color increases its Sockholder's mackerel by m10.

}