Charles Schaefer on Mon, 26 May 2008 14:02:21 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Suggested Device

2008/5/24, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>:

> We haven't seen any new devices in a while. Maybe our new Artisan could
> create one this nweek?
>
> I'd suggest, perhaps, a genetic stability enhancer. Basically targets a
> player and prevents that player from mutating in the nweek. Would have
> Cooldown (one use per nweek) property. That's all I can think of for now.
> Any other suggestions?
>
> BP

Without 2 objections in 2 ndays, I intend to create the following Blueprint:

Price: m50
Creates Non-Unique Device: Genetic Stability Enhancer
Properties: Cooldown

Power: Genetic Freeze
Trigger: Activated by owner, with target player specified
Effect: Target player may not mutate this nweek.