Jamie Dallaire on Sun, 25 May 2008 19:40:16 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Jury Rolls--3-8

On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 8:59 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Justin Ahmann wrote:
>
> I cause The Beast to deliver an answer of "Guilty" on Quorums 5, 6, 7 and
> 8.

Naturally, I object to this attempt.

I submit the following transaction at 00:00 UTC every day until the end of
this nweek:

BEGIN TRANSACTION
Assertion: At least one Player has attempted to cause The Beast to deliver
an answer of  "Guilty" (or any equivalent thereof) on any Quorum between
numbers 3 and 7, or declared their intent to do so.
Action: I Object to any and all attempts or declarations of intent to cause
The Beast to deliver an answer of "Guilty" (or any equivalent thereof) on
any and all Quorums between numbers 3 and 7.
END TRANSACTION

Billy Pilgrim