Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 24 May 2008 16:11:38 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Quorums

On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 6:54 PM, Charles Schaefer <chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I submit the following quorums:

Uh-oh! (I was wondering when that would happen...)

I create the following Contract, entitled "BPSB":
{
This Contract is a set of Articles of Incorporation defining the Corporation
known as "BP First Bank of Switzerland".

The Corporation is managed by a single Officer, known as the Bagman. Players
may cease to be bound by this Contract with the Bagman's permission.

The Bagman is the Player known as Billy Pilgrim.
}

I transfer all my mackerel to BP First Bank of Switzerland.

I submit that, as per Rule 4E73 ("When the Judge Assigns a Punishment, he
applies the Punishment to the Guilty Player."), Judge Codae (or whoever
holds that position in the future) will be guilty of Battery as well as
Murder or Manslaughter if the Death Penalty is applied in my case. It could
also be argued that the Jury would be guilty of such offenses.

Billy Pilgrim