Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 24 May 2008 13:02:39 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Results for Nweek 143.

MoS Week Change Report
---------------------------------------

PlayerName    PointChange     MackChange                        Other

Wooble               +52               +37 (Active, Gandhi)
Codae                +17                +62 (Judging, Active, Gandhi)
j                         +27               +37 (Active, Gandhi)
Charles               +40               +50 (Business, Active)            -2
HP from Hot Tomato
Hose                  +46               +62 (Law, Active, Gandhi)
Billy Pilgrim        +44               +100 (Society, Time, Fauna, Active)
BobTHJ             +17                +62 (Questions, Active, Gandhi)
0x44                  +33                +87 (Change, Ministry, Active,
Gandhi)
The Beast          0                   +37 (Active, Gandhi)
LASD                 0                   +37 (Active, Gandhi)

Also, everyone's HP was reset to 10 (Charles is 8 now because of Hot Tomato)
after I killed them all (which, by the way, was partly for taking my hammer
away).

Please tell me if you spot any errors.

MoS Billy Pilgrim