Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 23 May 2008 15:10:16 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Ballot for nweek 143

> > This ballot will be parsed; please reply to this email in the Public
> > Forum and type your name and your votes inside the braces.

Sorry, auto-parser, but I'm going to have to throw you a curveball.

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I Trigger the "Blessed Gerrymander" Power of my "Holy Hand Grenade of
Antioch", clearly indicating Hose, BobTHJ, and Wooble as target Players, and
Proposal 420 (Pork Barrel) as the target Proposal.

Billy Pilgrim