Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 22 May 2008 13:01:36 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] ftw carnage - See Consultation 110

OK, so I'm going to do this now, before LASD officially becomes another
player I'd have to kill, and before clean up our streets passes (I do plan
to vote for it and most people already have) thus making it prohibitively
expensive to hurt anyone let alone try and kill them.

BEGIN TRANSACTION
Assertion: Billy Pilgrim has more than 0 points.
Actions:
I exchange 254 points for m1270.
I purchase A Dozen Weather Balloons. (-m50)
I Trigger the "Float" Power of my A Dozen Weather Balloons, paying a m100
operating cost. (-m100)
I Trigger the "Kicking and Screaming" Power of my Mojo Extractor, targeting
Charles. (-m80)
I Trigger the "Kicking and Screaming" Power of my Mojo Extractor, targeting
0x44. (-m80)
I Trigger the "Kicking and Screaming" Power of my Mojo Extractor, targeting
Wooble. (-m80)
I Trigger the "Kicking and Screaming" Power of my Mojo Extractor, targeting
The Beast. (-m80)
I Trigger the "Kicking and Screaming" Power of my Mojo Extractor, targeting
j. (-m80)
I Stab j.
I Trigger the "Kicking and Screaming" Power of my Mojo Extractor, targeting
Charles. (-m80)
I Trigger the "Kicking and Screaming" Power of my Mojo Extractor, targeting
0x44. (-m80)
I Trigger the "Kicking and Screaming" Power of my Mojo Extractor, targeting
Wooble. (-m80)
I Trigger the "Kicking and Screaming" Power of my Mojo Extractor, targeting
The Beast. (-m80)
I Trigger the "Kicking and Screaming" Power of my Mojo Extractor, targeting
j. (-m80)
I yell CREAMPUFF.
I Trigger the "Kicking and Screaming" Power of my Mojo Extractor, targeting
Charles. (-m80)
I Trigger the "Kicking and Screaming" Power of my Mojo Extractor, targeting
0x44. (-m80)
I Trigger the "Kicking and Screaming" Power of my Mojo Extractor, targeting
Wooble. (-m80)
I Trigger the "Kicking and Screaming" Power of my Mojo Extractor, targeting
The Beast. (-m80)
END TRANSACTION

I Throw the Hot Tomato at Charles.

Billy Pilgrim