Lassi kokollol on Tue, 20 May 2008 12:00:58 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] New Player

I'm willing to become a Player in B Nomic. I wish to be known as LASD

[[I've read the rules, so I understand what is going on, but I don't know the rules yet well enough to make proposals (or utilize other things that require lot of knowledge about the game, like the Judgement system). So, I'll mostly hang around for a while. But I'll get there, you'll see]]