Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 19 May 2008 13:18:44 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Proposal: Restart B-Chess

B-Chess ceases to be the current Field Match. No Winner is declared. If any
Player has been credited with a Win in B-Chess, this Win is removed.

[[ The MoP can then make B-Chess the current field match once nweek 144 gets
underway ]].

Any money spent on purchasing in B-Chess is refunded (i.e. is returned to
the macks of the purchasing player). [[Yeah, we've got records of this
somewhere. This would happen to compensate people for having invested in a
field match that went belly up (if we choose to make it go belly up).]]