Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 1 Apr 2008 17:45:40 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Proposal: Fixing Booboos

I submit the following proposal with the intent of fixing two screwups:
{

[[The RPG rule was reinstated without my Gandhi modification, which
makes the non-violence award a pain.]]

In Rule 4E74, replace the following text:
{{
At the beginning of each nweek, the Living, Active player who
inflicted the least least amount of total hit point reduction to other
players gains 100 mackerel. If multiple Living, Active players share
this distinction, the award is split equally between them. Any
remainder from the division is discarded.
}}
with the following:
{{
At the beginning of each nweek, the Living, Active player who
inflicted the least amount of damage to other players during the
previous nweek gains 100 mackerel. If multiple Living, Active players
share this distinction, the award is split equally between them. Any
remainder from the division is discarded.
}}

[[I taught the beast voting tricks without thinking to make their
timing Voting. So they currently can happen anytime but will simply be
ineffective if happen outside a voting period.]]

Set the Timing Values of the Tricks named 'Vote For' and 'Vote
Against' to 'Voting'.
}

Billy Pilgrim