Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 17 Mar 2008 16:57:07 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Proposal: Exquisite Corpse

Participation was not as forthcoming as I expected.

Oh well.

I revise the Proposal entitled "Exquisite Corpse" to read as follows:

{

Create a new Rule that reads:

{{
No Player who is also an Orc may exchange points for mackerel, earn
mackerel, give mackerel, or purchase using mackerel. In order to
facilitate the identification of such Players, the Minister of Play is
required to maintain a Public Display of all Orcs.
}}

}

Billy Pilgrim