Justin Ahmann on Mon, 3 Mar 2008 15:32:41 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Voting Results for nweek 139, Part 1

Here's my listing of Passed, Failed, and Shelved Proposals.  Note that, although Wooble ceased to be a Player, he did not cease to be a Registered Voter.  Also note that I have included Proposal 355, which may or may not exist.  Thus, there is a possible three-point discrepancy in BobTHJ's Score, and a possible one-point discrepancy in several other Players' Scores.

Anybody is welcome to label these on the wiki or take Rulekeeper and amend the ruleset Public Display.  Point totals will follow, and votes appear on the wiki.

Codae

Passed Proposals:
352 (Antonio)--yoyo and the magical abalone
353 (0x44)--We don't have Factions any more.
354 (0x44)--Existential clean up.
356 (Hose)--Meta-Sections
357 (Hose)--Define Game Documents
359 (Antonio)--Consultation reversion leftovers
363 (Wooble)--refactoring activity
365 (Ivan Hope)--Traffic Lights at Intersections
366 (Ivan Hope)--Supporting/Objecting stuff
367 (Billy Pilgrim)--The Gandhi Pita
369 (Hose)--Ordinanment
370 (Hose)--Pinch the Properties and Attributes
371 (Codae)--Fix Player-Outsider-External Force Stuff
375 (BobTHJ)--Fixing the Criminal Justice System
376 (BobTHJ)--Seems Reasonable...
377 (0x44)--Priests shouldn't get to vote twice.
378 (Ivan Hope)--I have fish stuck to me
380 (Billy Pilgrim)--Default Punishment
381 (Codae)--Fix Convictions
384 (Charles)--Untitled
385 (BobTHJ)--Zombies have to eat too!

Shelved Proposals (We had a lot of these):
362 (Ivan Hope)--How do you kill these things?
364 (Ivan Hope)--Post-Victory Deundeadification
374 (BobTHJ)--A New Look at Levels
379 (Ivan Hope)--i pwnz u
383 (0x44)--Get Off My Lawn!

Failed Proposals: