Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 23 Feb 2008 13:08:12 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Since we're NOW in the emergency...

Again:

I submit a Refresh Proposal that reads as follows:
{
Repeal Rule 4E48.

Proposal 355 is removed from the Ballot and its Status is set to Historical.
Consultation 105 ceases to exist.
Consultation 117 is Zotted.
The Clock is set to nday 10 of nweek 139.

The state of the Game is set to reflect the following Public Display
(Ministers), except that the Ministry of Law is Vacant:
http://b.nomic.net/index.php?title=Ministries&oldid=6717

The state of the Game is set to reflect the following Public Display
(The Beast): http://b.nomic.net/index.php?title=The_Operantly_Conditioned_Beast&oldid=6695

Proposal 237 and its Passing cease to have any effect upon the state
of the Game. (whether or not they ever did)
}

I revise my Refresh Proposal by replacing all instances of the digit
'8' by the digit '1'.

Billy Pilgrim