Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 19 Feb 2008 15:27:43 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Claim on consultation 116

On Feb 19, 2008 2:42 PM, Stefan Carey <sillyman0@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hmm... true. Am I at least a PEP as a result of attempting to join
> during the emergency?

Sadly, no. Rule 0: For the purposes of this rule, the term "Potential
Emergency Participant" (or PEP) shall mean each of the current players
of the game as defined by other rules.

Also, for what it's worth, I recognize you, Sillyman. I also recognize
your request to become a Player.

What is the status really of proposal 237 (by 0x44) that said:
"No External Force may become a Player until they have been
recognized by the Registrar. The Registrar must recognize an External
Force's request to become a Player within 2 ndays of the request. "

without ever making that part of a rule? It simply affirmed that and
was passed......

I submit the following Proposal, entitled "Kill 237":
{
Proposal 237 and its Passing cease to exert any effect upon conduct of
the game, and may never do so again.
}

Billy Pilgrim