Roger Hicks on Tue, 19 Feb 2008 10:42:18 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Ministry of Questions report

On Feb 19, 2008 10:34 AM, Roger Hicks <pidgepot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Feb 19, 2008 7:24 AM, Justin Ahmann <quesmarktion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I claim Consultation 111 CONSISTENT.
> >
> Ack! I had an error in my report. On 14 Feb 2008 00:00 consultation
> #111 was declared Inconsistent and needed to be re-assigned.
> Fortunately, the state of emergency has suspended the due date for my
> requirement to re-assign it. I will do so shortly.
>
> BobTHJ

No, wait. Strike that. The claim of inconsistency was made by Hose who
was the Supplicant of the Consultation, and therefore it was invalid.
There were no other claims.

I updated my report to correctly show this consultation as Pondered.

BobTHJ