0x44 on Mon, 18 Feb 2008 17:25:02 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] 0x44's Refresh Proposal [Draft 2]

This message is to the Emergency Forum, which is not a Public Forum,
therefore any rule purporting to prevent messages from reaching the
Public Forum do not apply. However, in the interest of expediency and to
avoid objections as per Wooble's Refresh Proposal, I submit the
following revision to my Refresh Proposal.

{{
    Make the changes listed in the Game Document located at
http://b.nomic.net/index.php/User:0x44/RP as it exixsted the last time
the wiki user 0x44 edited it prior to the Pause reaching 5.
}}

0x44;