Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 15 Feb 2008 15:21:06 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Proposal: Exquisite Corpse

{
[[This is a surrealist, collectively-written Proposal.]]

[[I shall initiate the creative process with a single sentence, which
will become the first sentence of the non-comment text that will be
inserted into a revised version of this Proposal shortly before
Ballotday of nweek 140.]]

[[This sentence will be sent to a Player of B Nomic whom I have
selected, and e will be tasked with designing the next sentence in the
Proposal.]]

[[E is powerless to remove or modify any sentence previously inserted
into this Proposal.]]

[[E shall contribute by sending his sentence to myself and to another
Player, and to these two parties only, absent my original sentence.]]

[[This new Player will design eir own sentence, based solely on the
sentence provided by the Player who contributed immediately before em,
and expedite it to myself and yet another Player.]]

[[So on and so forth, until Rushnight.]]

[[If, at any stage in the creative process, a selected Player refuses
to contribute or does not do so within 24 hours of receiving a
sentence, I shall notify the last Player to have contributed, and e
will be free to send eir sentence to a new contributor instead.]]

CORPSE GOES HERE
}

Billy Pilgrim