Geoffrey Spear on Thu, 14 Feb 2008 10:15:56 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Logical Hand Grenade: 5 Seconds Later

And, by the way, I claim my Answer is CONSISTENT, although only
because my reasoning doesn't create precedent.  If this were Agora,
I'd appeal and humbly request that the case be remanded to me.