Geoffrey Spear on Wed, 13 Feb 2008 10:57:26 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] auto-calming sucks

I change my mental state to Paranoid.

On nweek 140, nday 3 at 00:03 UTC, I submit the following Transaction:
BEGIN TRANSACTION
Assertion: there hasn't been a State of Emergency since nweek 139.
Action: I change my mental state to Paranoid.
END TRANSACTION

On nweek 141, nday 3 at 00:03 UTC, I submit the following Transaction:
BEGIN TRANSACTION
Assertion: there hasn't been a State of Emergency since nweek 139.
Action: I change my mental state to Paranoid.
END TRANSACTION

On nweek 142, nday 3 at 00:03 UTC, I submit the following Transaction:
BEGIN TRANSACTION
Assertion: there hasn't been a State of Emergency since nweek 139.
Action: I change my mental state to Paranoid.
END TRANSACTION

On nweek 143, nday 3 at 00:03 UTC, I submit the following Transaction:
BEGIN TRANSACTION
Assertion: there hasn't been a State of Emergency since nweek 139.
Action: I change my mental state to Paranoid.
END TRANSACTION

On nweek 144, nday 3 at 00:03 UTC, I submit the following Transaction:
BEGIN TRANSACTION
Assertion: there hasn't been a State of Emergency since nweek 139.
Action: I change my mental state to Paranoid.
END TRANSACTION

--Wooble