Charles Schaefer on Tue, 12 Feb 2008 08:32:05 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Consultation: Beast voting

I intend, with support and without objection, to teach the Beast the
following new tricks:

Name: Give
Effect: The Beast gives half of its macks (rounded down) to a randomly
selected active player.
Timing: Anytime

Name: Take
Effect: The Beast takes m10 from each player.
Timing: Anytime