Charles Schaefer on Mon, 11 Feb 2008 13:44:13 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Proposal: Activity Bonus

I amend my proposal to read as follows:

Create a new rule titled "Activity Bonus" that reads as follows:

"There is an attribute "Element" with a Scope of all Players, a Range of
{Rock, Paper, Scissors, Spock, Lizard}, and a defult value of "Rock". Once
per nweek, a player may, as a Game Action, change eir Element to any other
legal value.

At the beginning of each nweek, each active player receives a bonus based on
their Element:
All players whose Element is Rock gain 5 points.
All players whose Element is Paper have their vote power increased by (2
divided by the number of active players who chose Paper) for the rest of the
nweek.
All players whose Element is Scissors may Mutate twice this nweek (this
takes precedence over Rule 4E61).
All players whose Element is Spock heals one additional HP whenever healing
occurs this nweek.
All players whose Element is Lizard have any changes they make to the OCB's
Response Values this nweek doubled.

[[I removed all permanent effects except gaining points. I also took Ivan's
suggestion on the vote power.]]