0x44 on Fri, 8 Feb 2008 09:49:48 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Consultation

I submit the following consultation:

{{
At the time this Consultation was submitted, did I have 6 HP?

Reasoning:
    I am currently Floating for this nweek. The Float Power of A Dozen
Weather Balloons states that the owner is "floated out of range" of any
game action that would cause hit point damage. The Float power does not
define "floated out of range", but does declare that the owner cannot
lose hit-points until the end of the nweek. Since "floated out of range"
is undefined, and the power does not state that the game action does not
occur, then any game action which would cause hit point loss must occur
as written /except/ for the hit point loss.
}}