Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 7 Feb 2008 20:27:43 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] What to do with this?

Oh hey, I just noticed that the kicking it like Gandhi measures that passed
last nweek should have been applied a couple days ago, since they are
scheduled for the beginning of the nweek (and rule changes happen at the end
of the nweek). But now that I read it I can't make that much sense of it:

"At the beginning of each nweek, the Living, Active player who inflicted the
least least amount of total hit point reduction to other players gains 100
mackerel. If multiple Living, Active players share this distinction, the
award is split equally between them. Any remainder from the division is
discarded. "

When I voted for this I somehow thought this meant the least hp reduction in
the last nweek. But I guess not... Shall I take this to mean that I need to
search and find which of the 8 of us caused the least damage since the
inception of hit points?

I submit the following Proposal, entitled "The Gandhi Pita":
{
In Rule 4E24 (RPG), replaced the text:
{{
At the beginning of each nweek, the Living, Active player who inflicted the
least least amount of total hit point reduction to other players gains 100
mackerel. If multiple Living, Active players share this distinction, the
award is split equally between them. Any remainder from the division is
discarded.
}}
by:
{{
At the end of each nweek, the Living, Active player who inflicted the least
amount of total hit point reduction to other players during the current
nweek gains 100 mackerel. If multiple Living, Active players share this
distinction, the award is split equally between them. Any remainder from the
division is discarded.
}}
}

Mmmmmm, Gandhi Pita.....