Geoffrey Spear on Thu, 7 Feb 2008 09:48:26 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Rule Categorization

On Feb 7, 2008 11:43 AM, Antonio Dolcetta <antonio.dolcetta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 7 Feb 2008, at 17:39, Geoffrey Spear wrote:

> >> I answer this consultation NO, with the Oracularity of "All proposals
> >> with the title of Enough Already! as well as all Consultations
> >> numbered 105 are destroyed." If this Consultation didn't exist,
> >> wonderful; if it did exist, now it doesn't.
> >
> > I claim this answer is INCONSISTENT with doctrine.
> >

> why ?

Because it destroys a Proposal and a Consultation, which is a blatant
abuse of the Oracularity system.

I submit the following Consultation:
{{
Will some Priest please for the love of god abuse the oracularity
system to stop everyone else from doing so?
}}

Unbeliever: Codae

--Wooble